Hair styling adds an additional beauty to a woman. Black or white, the hair style matters a lot in your social life. Black hair style gives a neat professional look. The hairstyle of a woman varies from time to time and from one culture to the other. Women's hairstyles have always been marked by complexity and richness in detail. They are flexible with the changing phases of time and generation. Woman tries out different hairstyles on various occasions. She also varies her hairstyles depending upon the latest trend. Most of the women wishes for healthy, long and glossy hair and hairstyles made out on lustrous hair will be able to attract interest and has a great impact upon a woman's personality. Hair stylists do a wonderful work to give new looks to a woman with a wonderful hair style.
With the formation of incredible hair styling accessories, black hairstyles have become unbounded. Whether the hair is natural or added on, there is a wide variety of short, medium and long length hairstyles a woman can explore. The best black hairstyles are the most natural ones without any hair pulling which will ultimately cause hair breakage and hair loss on delicate hair.
Black hair style has become a craze among young women who likes to become like their popular pop stars. This black hairstyle denotes a cross cultural exchange.
With the help of the variety of styling techniques and products that are introduced in the market like curlers, straighteners, hair colors and rollers women can make different trendy black hairstyles. Braids, Cornrows, afro puffs and Zulu knots are some common traditional African-American hairstyles.
The different types of black hairstyles are:
1. Afros hairstyle: This black hair style can be created by natural African hair and also with natural curly hair. In this hair style the hair just bumps out from your scalp. This can be made all over the head depending upon the preference of the person.
2. Afro puffs: This style is made with the help of an elastic holder and it looks similar to the afros hair style.
3. Zulu knots: In this style, the hair is separated into different sections and twists it to firm knots. The sections can be designed to different shapes.
4. Braids: This is the most popular black hairstyles and suits everyone. Strands of hair are braided into rope like pattern. Start with three strands and then go to higher numbers for a good look. Braids can be made close to the head or can be done loose which will be more comfortable.
5. Cornrows: This is the traditional African style. These tight braids are easy to maintain and can be left for several days without any touching.
6. Dreadlocks: This consists of interlocked coils of hair. This need extra care for maintenance especially while washing.
It is important to use a high quality conditioner to retain the moisture of your hair. Use more conditioner towards the hair shaft if you have hair frizz. Use a hairnet if you are wearing extension or cornrows. Avoid using strong shampoo, avoid the use of shampoo more frequently, avoid too hot iron treatment for straightening as all these can cause damage to your glazy tresses.
When you try to perm or straighten you hair, what exactly you are doing is to change the structure of your black hair, there by making it permanently white in a period of time. The result is as you think, your hair looks good, stays flatter and is easier to manage, but it isn't your original hair anymore. You have made you beautiful natural black hair damaged for ever. You will spend a lot amount of money and time for getting this change done, but, you will gradually realize it's not worth it.